- We strongly recommend users to not share their personal contact numbers here and in case your contact number is misused by anyone it will be your sole responsibility to bear the consequences. We’ll not be responsible for any kind of unwanted calls.
- All the comments ageing more than 6 months will be automatically removed without any prior notice to the user.
- We are not an agency, nor do we provide any legal or official support for adoption. We are basically trying to provide as accurate as possible information about PAN India adoption agencies at one place.
- The whole information provided on this website is collected manually by our team members from various govt. resources. We tried our best to provide you with the correct information. We are not responsible for any errors in the information provided by us.
- We reserve the right to remove any comment by any user if we find that it is abusive, obscene or may offend another’s self-respect or personal feelings and maintain the quality of information provided on the website.
Child Adoption India grants no rights and makes no warranties with regard to the use of names, people, trademarks, trade dress, copyrighted materials, works of art, architecture, or other forms of intellectual property depicted on the Services. Child Adoption India may use stock photographs and images on the Services. Unless specifically stated otherwise, images of families and children on the Services are for illustrative purposes only and are not images of children who are currently available for adoption or who have previously been adopted.
The Services includes general information related to the adoption process. The information available on the Services is intended to give visitors a general understanding of the adoption process and is not a substitute for the advice of an attorney. The Forums may contain the opinions and views of other users; given the interactive nature of the Forums, Child Adoption India does not endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for the accuracy, efficacy, or veracity of any submissions or content generated by users of the Services.
YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ACCESS TO THE SERVICES IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER THE LAW OR AT EQUITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS, CHILD ADOPTION INDIA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION, FUNCTIONALITY, COMPATIBILITY, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS OR MALWARE, LOSS OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, NON INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
All information provided on this website is for reference only. Please try to contact the concerned department for further confirmation and details.
“May everyone have a child and every child has parents.”