Haryana is one of the best states that I find in helping childless couples. It has a simple and fair enough process to adopt child from unknown parents. Check list of some child adoption centres in Haryana and their General adoption process:
Child Adoption Process in Haryana
- You just need to apply through Haryana State Council for Child Welfare (A Govt. of Haryana association whose head office is in Chandigarh.
- Couple need to give income proof, health proof, police verification certificate and few other steps that is general : /general-process/
- There is a small fees that you have to pay during application form (around Rs. 1000).
- You may need to submit three copies of following documents:
- Date of birth certificate of couple
- Marriage certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- Infertility report from Gynecological Doctor (if any)
- 3 photographs
- Income proof and bank account statements etc.
- An additional fees of 5000/- will be charged during Home Study visit and 40,000 during the custody of child.
Important Child Adoption Centres in Haryana
Name of The District.
HARYANA STATE COUNCIL FOR CHILD WELFARE
|Contact Person:Poonam Sood|
Phone No: 0172-2770393
MIRACLE CHARITABLE SOCIETY
|Contact Person:Mrs. Simran Lamba|
Phone No:0129 4051597
Fax:Contact Person:Mr.Jeremiah Hial
SPECIALIZED ADOPTION AGENCY, BAHADURGARH
|Contact Person:Sh. Ravinder Kumar|
SHISHU GRAH BAL GRAM RAI
|Contact Person:Anita Sharma|
Phone No: 0130-2366239
SPECIALIZED ADOPTION AGENCY, REWARI
|Contact Person:Sh. Dharamvir Dahiya|
SPECIALIZED ADOPTION AGENCY, HASI, HISAR
|Contact Person:Sh. Krishan Sabharwal|
Opposite H. No. 1556
Panchkula – Haryana
|Contact Person: Smt. Kamla Rathee|
Phone No. 0172-2593420
We strongly recommend users to not share their personal contact numbers here and in case your contact number is misused by anyone it will be your solo responsibility to bare the consequences. We’ll not be responsible for any kind of unwanted calls.
All the comments ageing more than 6 months will be automatically removed without any prior notice to the user.
We are not an agency and not providing any legal or official support for adoption. We are basically trying to provide information of PAN India adoption agencies at one place.
Whole information provided at this website is collected manually by our team members from various govt. offices. We tried our best to provide you correct information. We are not responsible for any kind of error, mistake in the information provided by us.
We reserve the right for removing any user’s comment in case we found it is abusive, vulgar or it may hurt any other user’s self respect or personal feelings and to maintain quality of the information provided at the website.
All information provided on this website is for reference only. Please try to contact concerned department for further confirmation and details.